Friday, May 14, 2010

Testimonial - Shawano Sports Park

I’ve been enjoying working with Mark at the Shawano Sports Park. We rewrote his website and just started a facebook page. The Sports Park does well and I see a lot of potential for growth. Mark is a nice guy and really driven to present a family-friendly atmosphere at the park.


Be sure to stop in at Shawano Sports Park and meet their friendly staff. It’s supposed to be nice weather (finally) all next week! I’m going to try to sneak in a few rounds of mini golf soon, too.

Here is what Mark had to say about working with Fletcher Freelance:

“We are in our 11th year in business at Shawano Sports Park, Adventure Mini Golf, Batting Cages, and Go Karts. There was definitely room for improvement in our marketing. Terra was very professional meeting with me; put together some great ideas, with extremely reasonable rates. She did a fabulous job with our website updates. We will continue to work with Terra on the additional marketing she has put together.” – Mark K. Shawano Sports Park

Thanks Mark and I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment