Cream of Wheat Cinnabon
This ad worked on me. The rarity of me eating white bread is one thing, the chance that I’d eat an entire Cinnabon, not likely. But I do have a sweet tooth and I do remember how cinnful they are. I even saved the coupon that was below this ad. (Though I’m more likely to add the cinnamon to my bowl of hot cereal all by myself.) I also noticed the social media icons on this ad along with the website.
Cranberry Juice vs. V8
Interesting comparison. To me the deciding factors would be sugar versus salt. Which does the shopper view as the lesser of two evils? The issue raised here, however, is calories. Half the calories and two servings of veggies? Yup, they found a good copywriter for this one.
Ulysse Nardin
This watch ad I found to be very aesthetically pleasing. I bet it looks better here than in person. Notice the leather wristband. I’m all for leather cuff bracelets, but a watch band should be metal (in my humble opinion). Especially one that you’re paying a few bucks for. Self-winding and moon phases are two of the features mentioned.
As always, if you have an ad you'd like me to review, please link to it in the comments or email it to terra(at)fletcherfreelance(dot)com.



No comments:
Post a Comment