I’m a swimmer. Living in northeast Wisconsin really limits the season for swimming outdoors. Sometimes the water isn’t as cold as you think it will be. Sometimes you just have to dive in. The same holds true for video marketing. I don’t like myself on video. I’m quite camera shy. But what better way to get over it than diving in?
I have recognized the benefits of video marketing and even started a YouTube account two years ago. It’s time to start practicing what I preach. Please take a look at my channel, subscribe if you wish. Otherwise, if you Like my Facebook page, you’ll see new videos as they’re uploaded there. Feel free to leave me comments, but be kind. My ego is feeling a little fragile today.
Terra, this is awesome! I feel the same way about being on camera- We've been talking about video marketing for a while now and we have some great ideas- personally, I can talk about our business and marketing endlessly but cameras make me pick apart every move I make! Diving right in is a great idea! Because, hey- everyone starts somewhere! Nice video! :) I'll make sure to share this blog with Tammy and I expect we'll be jumping on this train shortly!
ReplyDelete-Amber, Dynamic Designs
Thanks for your comment, Amber. Dynamic Designs has so many interesting things you could share. Behind the scenes videos would be great! I hope you take the leap soon. And see you at the open house.
Delete